Happiness Record

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Reactions to My 5 Strengths

The top 5 strengths in me are:
1. caution, prudence, discretion
2. modesty, humilidity
3. capacity to love and be loved
4. honesty, genuineness
5. kindness, generousity

The results are as I expected. I always try to be realistic, maybe too much that I often overlook the bright side of life. In class, i'm not known for my verbal activeness, but rather for the works handed in (not that they are always top scores, but they are definitely higher than oral presentations). I don't feel that I'm a special person, but my friend often compliment me for my modesty. I enjoy spending times and hanging out with my friends, and we seem to get along quite well. I value my honesty and genuineness. Most of the time I do favors for my friends, and I always feel good in doing so. I have friends who come to talk to me about their lives (ranging from Math investigation to secret crushes). None of the 5 strengths result surprise me at all.

~Daniel

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter Anthony @ SAS said...

Daniel, I think you have a fine set of signature strengths. All of us are special in our own ways and it is your uniqe combination that makes you an individual.

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home