Happiness Record

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

3 Good Things

Although the past week had been horrible, I still manage to remember some good things that happened. My physics test grade was not as bad as I expected. I finished all seven of my physics write-ups a week before they are due, while some people just started, and there was no homework for English class for 2 classes in a row.
Physics had always been a nightmare for me, but I still manage to stick with it. I'm quite happy with the test grade because there are many people who got lower scores. In my physics class, the lab reports are probably the easiest type of grades to earn A's and B's, and so I'm quite proud that they are finally done after tremendous hard work every night for the whole week. For English, I really can't find anything else to say, although having no homework in English is always nice (overloaded with other subjects' work).
~Daniel

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

the last week hasn't been that great for me either;; but we got through it =)
good luck with physics n english..i think those are my 2 worse subjects too..hehe
ps. ur top strength is the same us my second =D
--yuki

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home